HI98319 Marine Salinity Tester
- Designed to bring simplicity to salinity testing during the any process, the HI98319 Marine Salinity Tester measures conductivity (EC) to determine the salinity of natural and artificial seawater. Within seconds, the salinity and temperature are digitally displayed on the LCD.
- Displays results in parts per thousand (ppt), Practical Salinity Units (PSU), or specific gravity (S.G.).
- Comes with all the necessary solutions and batteries- everything you need to get started measuring right away.
- Ideal for testing salinity in aquariums, field, and industrial settings.
0.0 to 70.0 ppt (g/L)
0.0 to 70.0 PSU
1.000 to 1.041 S.G.
0.1 ppt (g/L)
±1 ppt for 0.0 to 40.0 ppt; ±2 ppt for readings over 40.0 ppt
±1 PSU for 0.0 to 40.0 PSU ; ±2 PSU for readings over 40.0 PSU
0.0 to 50.0°C; 32.0 to 122.0°F
Temperature Accuracy (@ 25°C/77°F)
automatic, single point 35.00 ppt
ppt - International Oceanographic Tables
PSU - Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 2510 B, Electrical Conductivity Method
S.G.- Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 2510 C, Density Method
68 g (2.4 oz.) without battery
automatic from 5 to 50.0 ºC
Battery Type / Life
CR2032 3V Li-Ion (1 pc.)/ approximately 100 hours of continuous use
0 to 50 °C (32 °C to 122 °F); RH max 100%
Each meter is supplied with: CR2032 battery (inside the meter), Storage / Protection sleeve, Instruction manual, Quality certificate, and 35.00 ppt calibration standard sachet (4 pcs.)
- Your tester comes with a complimentary carrying case to keep your tester safe from potential drops or bumps when not in use.
- When performing a calibration, it is important that the correct buffers are used. We include some starter buffer to get you going. The single-use sachets are individually sealed so you use fresh buffer each time you calibrate.
- We believe that buying a tester should be simple. Your HI98319 Marine Salinity Tester is equipped with everything you need for successful testing right out of the box.
- Integrated Temperature Probe
- Durable Casing
- Graphite Sensors
- Long Battery Life
- Pocket Sized
- Better Features for Better Testing