(3200gph) SELTZ D Pump Controllable Universal Pump - Hydor
- 3 Models Available
- 6 Flow Rate Settings to Choose From
- High Performance Multipurpose Electronic Centrifugal Pump
- Energy Efficient AC Power
- Ideal for Sumps, Refugiums, Biological Filters and for General Circulation
- Suitable for Fresh and Salt Water Aquariums
- Supplied with Prefilter and Pipe Holder Connectors for Non Submerged Use
- Virtually Silent Operation
The Hydor Seltz D Controllable Universal Pumps are high performance and energy efficient multipurpose pumps suitable for both fresh and salt water aquariums.
Thanks to its electronic converter technology, the Seltz D pumps feature a controllable flow rate and are ideal for sumps, refugiums, biological filters and for general water circulation.
The Hydor Seltz D uses a 6 -pole motor to deliver high water flow efficiencies and has a controller built inline to alter speed and to initiate the feed timer for five-minute pauses.
Also included is a prefilter and pipe holder connectors allowing for both submerged and non-submerged use.
Model: Flow Rate Max Head Power Consumption Dimensions Hosetail Fittings Included: Seltz D 9000/2400 2400 GPH 15.1 ft 75w
8.26" x 3.5" x 4.7"