Why does BRS recommend this?
The owner of BRS uses these lights on his personal tank. Kessil produces their own Dense Matrix LED chip which gives them ultimate control over spectrum of the LED chip and the quality. They can be used with or without a controller and give a very natural metal halide shimmer. We find the A360W-E LED lights to have more than enough power for most tanks up and over 24" deep, and with the different mounting options available they are easily adaptable to your tanks lighting needs.
Now amazing shimmer with a controllable LED, we can't help but be impressed with the natural looking lighting effect produced by Kessil LEDs. They produce an amazing shimmer to rival a metal halide and you can even see the shadows of fish swimming over the sand - just like in the ocean. Kessil has put years of research into their LEDs creating a Dense Matrix LED which tightly packs the LEDs onto one chip with numerous colors and numerous wavelengths of light.
- Kessil Logic™ - Adjust color on one channel and intensity on other channel
- Compatible with external 0~10V Controller like Neptune Apex or Digital Aquatics Reefkeeper
- Compact, pendant design
- Exceptional shimmer effect
- Dense Matrix LED - patented design of tightly packed LED
- Proprietary blend of precision UV light to encourage coral coloration
- Two Channels for fine tuning of color spectrum
- Quiet operation
- Runs cool at high efficiency