Majano Wand Rental
Majano Wand Rental - In-Store Only
Rental Terms and Conditions
Please read all information!
By renting equipment from Quantum Aquaria (referred to hereafter as 'the lessor'), you (referred to hereafter as 'the lessee') accept that the equipment is in good, functional condition at the time received.
- The lessee agrees to pay the rental rate for the period the merchandise is used and in transit.
- The lessee further agrees to promptly return the merchandise at the end of the rental period in the same condition as received.
- The lessee agrees to pay for any damages to, or loss of, the rented merchandise occurring during their time of possession.
- Upon return and inspection any and all repairs necessary and or accessories missing that were itemizes will be charged at our current rates and billed to the lessee.
- A full one week (seven days starting from the rental date) is charged, even for a partial weeks use. There are absolutely no refunds for early returns. The lessee agrees to pay the regular rental rate for each week that the merchandise is in his/her possession and until it is returned to the lessor. In the event that the store is closed during the last day of the rental, the lessor must return the item back on the next opened day with no additional fee.
- The lessee will also pay the lessor for any charges incurred by the lessor to recover merchandise not promptly returned when requested. The lessor retains title to the merchandise and the right to end this lease and take possession of the merchandise if it is not returned on request.
- The lessee must present a copy of both sides of their valid current State Drivers License or State Photo ID. and deposit equal to the actual value of the merchandise in the form of a credit card authorization or cash to be returned upon completion of the rental.