Trigger Sump Ruby
Built in Dallas Texas, Trigger Systems sumps combine strength, functionality and beauty all in one sump system.
Unlike budget sumps, Trigger Systems takes the extra steps of rounding the corners and using an extra-strong center brace. All sumps are subjected to pressure and stress fatigue. Poorly-made sumps eventually show signs of pending failure such as bowing and micro cracks in the acrylic.
Trigger Systems sumps are hand-fabricated using thick acrylic and strict quality controls to ensure their sumps outperform all others. Enjoy all the refinements of a custom sump without the high costs!
The 40-gallon Emerald Sump has 4 separate compartments:
- Interchangeable plate section for micron filter socks, a foam block and incoming water inlets
- Skimmer section with adjustable water height
- Center/Refugium Section with adjustable baffles for foam, rubble and phosphate removers, etc
- Return Pump Section for a submersible water pump
The sump plate section comes with the option for two or three water input fittings. You can customize the plate section to use filter socks and/or a foam block for mechanical filtration.
What we really like about the Trigger Systems Emerald Sump:
- Super-strong construction
- Cool emerald green color
- Lid on the plate section quiets water noise
- Adjustable water height to accommodate protein skimmers and media
- 4” 100-micron filter sock for super-clear water
- Hand-made in USA
- Built in probe holder holds 3 probes
- Built in hose holder has 4 holes for tubing from reactors, dosing pumps, and ATOs
Trigger Systems Emerald Sump Features:
- Lots of space for a skimmer, media and water pump
- Pre-drilled for 1/4" ATO and dosing hoses
- Water height adjustable from 7” to 9.5” for different protein skimmers.
- Foam block platform automatically adjusts to water height
- Patent-pending interchangeable 100-micron filter sock and foam block plates
- Can use filter socks and/or foam block filtration to polish the water
Trigger Systems Emerald Sump Specifications:
- Sump Dimensions: 39” long x 16” wide x 15” high
- Maximum Water Volume: 40 gallons
- Customizable Drain Inlets: 2 or 3 (two inlet plates are included: one with 2 fittings, one with 3 fittings)
- Mechanical Filtration: 3 x 4” 100-micron sock and/or a foam block
- Protein Skimmer Section: 14" x 15.5"
- Adjustable Skimmer Water Level: 7”- 9.5”
- Center/Refugium Section: 10.5" x 15.5"
- Return Pump Section: 6" x 15.5"
Trigger Systems Emerald Sump Product Line Comparison: